Wednesday, June 3

Summer Movies

A friend emailed this to me and I thought I'd pass it along... I think it's only offered in some states/cities (click on the link to see). Anyone around here in for some cheap, air conditioned fun??!! Trev and I will see you there. :)

From June 16th through August 19th, Cinemark theaters are offering $1 family-friendly movies twice a week. That’s a great deal by itself, but where it really gets good is that you can purchase an advance pass for all ten movies for just $5 making them only $0.50 each!

http://www.cinemark.com/summermovieclubhouse/index.htm

2 comments:

SarahAnne said...

What a fab idea! Thanks for sharing....glad there's a theater near us that's participating. ;o)

Hope you are feeling well, by the way. (((HUGS)))

George and Caralee said...

Maybe Trevor and I can "check it out" while I am there!