Friday, June 5

some randomness

I've gotten out a few things to get ready for baby boy to get here (still no name). I put his clothes in with Trevor's in his dresser and Trevor's feeling a little confused as to whose clothes are whose. One Saturday morning when David and Trev so kindly let me sleep in, I came out and Trevor was wearing this little 6mo number..... Pretty sure that's an honor code violation bud! :)


Trevor loves to sneak up on his Dad..... ShhhhH! Quiet.

It's heating up in Houston. Trevor's been enjoying the kid-classic plastic pool. I'm hoping it'll be a life saver as I get less and less willing to chase him around in public.

Trevor and Brandon playing video games. We just love Brandon - hopefully if we're lucky Trev will be as good a boy as his cousin! I sat down next to Trev and just picked up the controller and pushed a bunch of buttons, to which he responded - "Mama, NO! Push the X, just push the X!!"

2 comments:

George and Caralee said...

I loved the pics and the fun stories! Trevor will have to be very patient with Leelee if we play video games, cuz I am HORRIBLE! But... I can do a mean "wading" in the pool!

The Johnson Journey said...

I'm so excited for you!! Isn't sad when they start to teach you electronics... I never thought the day would come when I'd feel so behind on the times... :( I want to see a belly picture Mel!!