Tuesday, June 9

maxing out on toddler fun

We took the little kids out during the last day of school for one last play date. I think the original thought was that it would be fun for the moms, since Carin would have her older kids home and that would change our little mid-week-play dynamics. Anyway, it really just turned into a maxed out marathon of toddler fun. Lucky kids! We hit the splash pad, carousel, a little mall food court lunch, and trolley ride. We are so nice! The result was some exhausted kids; I can't speak for Danelle and Carin, but I was exhausted, too! This belly aint gettin any smaller, you know!?


2 comments:

Laura said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish Parker and I could have been there to enjoy it with you guys!

George and Caralee said...

SHEER JOY on that beautiful face!