Thursday, March 11

ABC Train

March is bringing some beautiful weather and I'm loving that. Although, deep down I'm a little scared for what's to come! But I'll just enjoy it and treasure it!!

Spencer is an army crawler - let the battles begin! Spencer loves Trev's stuff almost as much as he loves him, so wherever Trevor goes, Spence will follow. So far, Trev's not a fan, but is rolling with it. They like to wrestle with each other, Trevor just rolls around and takes Spencer with him.

They have found a common ground - they love the ABC Train. Spencer squeals every time it loops around. He is babbling and talking a lot more these days. Pretty much every other word I say to David is - "Isn't he so cute? Look how cute he is! Spencer is so cute." He just is so cute all day that I bottle up my cuteness observations and I have to spill it all out when he gets home. I know I'm silly.



Trevor LOVES a little Snack Pack!

Track Meet
Carin and KK
Spence and David and Kevin


Ev and Trev

Spencer's hair is getting so long! He's so cute! (See, I told you... I can't stop saying it.)