Wednesday, May 6

little lizard friend

We're always on the lookout for our little lizard friends. Here's a little guy, Trevor thinks it's silly that they're scared of us. He's a lot more brave around them than I am. Pulling weeds earlier this year, I just about grabbed one in my fist and that was enough to make me squawk! But he'd touch them if he could. After all the rain we got last week we had a couple of frogs in our garage. David and I tag teamed to get them out and Trevor had a great time seeing them up close and then watching them hop away into the drainage grates.

2 comments:

George and Caralee said...

Maybe your lizards could come and play with our lizards! Of course the rest of you are invited too!!! PLEASE come play with us as soon as you can!

Andrea Cutler said...

OOOHHH, Looks fun!!!