Sunday, May 3

belly pics

Here is a REALLY cute belly! I told Trevor I was going to take a picture of my baby belly for Grandma to see. "What about Trevor's belly??" I'm starting to feel like there's not much left of me to give. With Trevor I had sore ribs from about this time until a few days after I had him. It was the best feeling to not have his little feet up in there! So I'm guessing his little brother's feet will take up residence any day now and stay there until July.

I decided that if the baby really loves his mama, he should come on July 14th - Trevor's half birthday (which would just kinda be fun) and a couple of days early (which would just make me a happy girl). But I'm trying to get myself into the mindset of at least 1 week over due, as I did with Trevor. That worked great, especially when he came 1 day early. I was pleasantly surprised and never felt too anxious about when he would/wouldn't come. This time I'm just worrying about coordinating all the travel, which really can't be done when we are working on an unknown time table. On Thursday I have another ultrasound to check up on how little guy is growing, so hopefully the due date will come out right again and we can start making some plans for some visitors to welcome this little guy.




3 comments:

SarahAnne said...

Cute crafts and cute belly! You are a beautiful pregnant mommy, one of those that just glows and that we all envy. (((HUGS)))

George and Caralee said...

YOU LOOK SO GOOD! Thanks for posting the pics! I love Trevor's belly! And you are smart not to get too anxious. It is a bummer we can't make more concrete plans for airfares etc, but it will work out fine!

brittani c. said...

Two very cute bellies...you look adorable. And I love your sewing projects. I think I'm going to pull out my sewing machine this week.