Wednesday, February 18

We're going to the Zoo Zoo Zoo

David, Trevor and I met up with one of David's old college buddies, Jamin, and his wife and daughter, who just moved here, for a fun day at the zoo. It was a chilly day at first but turned out beautiful, and Trevor had so much fun seeing all the animals. I have to laugh when, of all the animals we saw, if you ask him what he saw at the zoo, it's likely he'll say GOATS. They had a little petting zoo with goats, that I am 99% sure were under the influence, they were sorta comatose with all these kids running around them and petting them and pulling their ears. Highlights were a cute little (6'1'') 2-wk-old girrafe, the tiger settling down for his nap and yawning like crazy - Trev loved that, and the monkeys, of course! I only took a couple of pics because we're planning a trip back soon and this time I just wanted to enjoy Trevor's excitement.





It's nice to see David excited about hanging out with friends because it doesn't happen too often. :0) But I had so much fun getting to know Jamin's wife Kimra and I hope that we'll be able to have many more fun family play dates. They also have a boy on the way next month, so our little guys can be buddies in a few months.

1 comment:

George and Caralee said...

How fun! WE love the zoo. Can't wait to go with you! Kevin will love it!