Friday, February 27

enjoying today, looking forward to tomorrow!

I've decided not to let a lack of pictures keep me from doing a quick blog update. The past three weeks have really flown by. Finally time seems to be picking up - I think feeling better and having my energy back has made a huge difference. Plus, I've tried to jam pack my week with play dates for Trevor and whatever other little outings we can come up with. I need to bring out my camera and get a few pictures of our lives for next time.....

I have lots of things to look forward to this month.... Julie will be here tomorrow for a little visit. Mostly to meet cute little Chase, but we'll gladly steal a little of her time and attention for a few days here and there. Then a week off, with time to get ready for Mom to come visit for 10 days. HOORAY!

We're hopefully going to do a few projects (if we can get Trevor to cooperate)while she is here. Sewing and organizing and maybe painting?? We'll see! Since we just had one room to function as a baby's room and guest room in our apartment I really didn't do much "nursery" wise with Trev. Now I'm trying to cook up some big plans for the deep-red-painted walls of what will be the boys' room. If anyone has good links for decorating ideas, please do share. I'm not really looking for a theme. I just want some ideas for wall colors/designs, wall hangings, curtains, etc. I'm not against leaving the walls red, but just want to give them a little interest.

I have another ultrasound scheduled for a week from today to hopefully figure out when this little baby is coming. Since today was 85 deg. I am feeling a little anxious about making it through to July. But July is going to come, and I'm going to be fat, and I'm going to make it! And it will be totally worth it.

So for now, I'm just enjoying every day, trying to get in tons of fun with Trevor before this heavenly weather ends and our little party of three becomes four.

4 comments:

George and Caralee said...

I CANNOT wait to get there. Have your list ready and we'll work really hard. Then when Dad and Kevin get there we can play! I am excited to hear what the ultrasound has to say about the due date. Say hi to Julie and enjoy your warm weather...I can't wait to escape to warmer temps!

JoJo said...

I love the way you are embracing fatness and summer! Bring it on, because it IS worth it. Here is a link to a helpful painting tip/idea: it is called acrylic gel medium and I LOVE IT. Have fun! http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/show/segments/view/paint-job-intervention/

SarahAnne said...

I hope you are hanging in there, and can make it thru the heat. You have such a great outlook! I am so hoping for the best in everything for you guys!

By the way - I've tagged you so if you want to do something fun, visit my blog and see what you get to do! ;o)

Leah W said...

I am so excited that you're pregnant...I am the worst blogger and even worse at checking our friends...but Congratulations...email me i would love to know the details for #2...leahrward@Hotmail.com!! We miss you guys!!