Wednesday, January 14

Happy Birthday, little T!

We Love You!
Terrible Twos Here We Come!


I'm so glad that Trevor is in our family and I love seeing him grow up. I always wondered if I'd feel sad as he changed and was no longer my little baby boy, but watching him learn and grow and getting to know the big, fun personality that is bursting out is nothing I would trade. I wouldn't even trade it for that fuzzy little baby boy from two years ago.

Trevor had a Cars birthday cake/party with his Houston cousins/family and Grandma Jones. We also went out for a little birthday lunch at Chick-fil-A.


Trevor loves the computer and Grandma Jones got him his very own! He can't figure out most of the games yet, but he just likes to hear it say "Try Again!"


Thanks to Grandma Lee Lee for the Lego Wagon (wink, wink!). We're all about building towers and tunnels around here.







1 comment:

George and Caralee said...

Love you Trevor! Happy "Dirt"day as Mia would say. I am so blessed to have you as my very own!