Tuesday, January 13

Christmas Fun

Here are a few pictures from our Christmas-time. We had almost all the Jones clan here in Houston for a really fun Christmas. Trevor loves his cousins and aunts and uncles. My mom made Trevor those cute BYU jams, they're awesome! One of Trevor's favorite toys was the Mac truck that Grandma Jones gave him. He plays for hours and loves Mac!



Also, here's a picture for Mom and Andrea of the Christmas tree. For some reason, I didn't take one after I added the tree skirt, etc. So, next year, eh?

3 comments:

SarahAnne said...

Fun stuff! We love Mac at our house...anything having to do with "Cars" or cars in general is a big hit!

Don't worry about the tree skirt...I realized we totally forgot to even put the star on top of our tree this year. Ga-duh! Hope all is well!

Andrea Cutler said...

Really pretty!!! Trev is super cute in his BYU Jammies. Loves to you all.

George and Caralee said...

Thanks for the pics of Trevor in his jammies! I am so glad they fit! Your tree is so pretty and I am so glad you got to have one this year!! Hard to believe it is all over!