Sunday, October 25

whatever dude, mama

I've neglected Facebook and my blog lately just to try and keep up with regular life, the house, activities, etc. I'm not really getting ahead in any area, but Whatever! I've missed out on lots of pictures and posts from my blog friends, I guess it's just time for a fresh start.

David and I are getting used to having our two boys around and are lucky to have a very happy, content 3-month-old. Trevor has, in many ways, gone to the dark side of the terrible twos, but is also a really funny, sweet, exciting boy to be around.

Trevor's playing a lot of soccer and football these days and yelling things like: Boo-ya to you, mama, Boo-ya! and Whatever dude, mama! He is sure that whatever he drinks/eats is going to make him faster and stronger (thanks to what his uncle Ryan taught him).

Spencer is a big fan of sucking on his fingers and is a quiet little baby. I'm thinking he's going to be like his daddy. He's still got those cute dimples and has a huge smile that I love. I can't wait for all you guys to see him when we visit next month!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Mel! Your family is beautiful! What cute little boys! Lucy also loves to yell out Boo-ya whenever we hit any turbulence on the stroller. :)

SarahAnne said...

Are you going to be in town for Thanksgiving? We will be - it's our plan to visit for T-day, stay home for Christmas - so if you will be it would be so great to see you!

Andrea Cutler said...

Great pictures and posts! They are 2 of the cutest little men I know....I currently know 3 that are the cutest. Good thing my siblings can produce boys!

JoJo said...

Wow, Spencer IS adorable. I can't get over it! You and Dave sure make cute boys.