Sunday, October 26

All aboard! for some fall fun at the Pumpkin Patch

Saturday we went to the Pumpkin Patch with the Straws. A plot of dirty grass with piles of pumpkins, a few bales of hay, and a train and hay ride can really excite an almost two year old! Trevor and Evan had lots of fun on their little outing. Trevor is very expressive these days, as you will see in the video. He gets really excited about what's going on around him. He's also getting into the phase where he likes to throw little tantrums. So I'm glad for times like these where it's fun to see the world through the eyes of a two year old little guy.



The Choo choo!



The Straw Fam




Trev and Ev on the big turkey made of hay.






Evan just being his smiley, sweet little self!
Bringing out the kid in David (I knew it was in there somewhere....)

Evan and Danelle dominating Trev and me in the duck races.

The choo choo ride!

3 comments:

Andrea Cutler said...

I know that you are not supposed to call little boys beautiful.....however, that boy is beautiful!!!!!! Can't wait to hear the choo-choo in person.

George and Caralee said...

I second what Andrea said! I CANNOT wait to have you here. That looked like a lot of fun for everyone! See you in about 9 days...but who's counting.

Anonymous said...

I expected to see Dave dressed up as the heartless lion.

Trev looks like a cute Texas Cowboy!!