Friday, May 16

Woe is me... Gold's Gym Membership

Right before David found this job opp in Houston, I finally decided it was time I joined a gym. Of course, as soon as I signed my life away and got in my exercise routine, we got the news that David got the job and we were off to Houston. Now I have 23 months left on my membership and no Gold's nearby to work out at. Ugh! Seriously, this place is huge, could they not build a few more Gold's around here!? This has been hanging over my head for the past three months and I really want to sell it!!! Soo.... If anyone in Utah (anywhere in UT) is reading this and thinking they need to get off their bums and get exercising and want a good deal on a membership, let me know, because I'm dying to sell you mine!

I'll add that I really have no problem with Gold's they were nice and the gym is good... just bad timing for me. Anyway! At least I can vent this guilt/burden hanging over me if nothing else!

No comments: