Saturday, March 1

Leaving Utah

Thanks to Paul, David, and my Mom's blood, sweat, and tears, we have moved out of our PG apartment and shipped our junk to Texas, where Danelle and Aaron (and others too, I'm sure!) kindly unloaded our moving truck. Thank you all soooo much for all your help. We would be totally lost without our families!




My mom came and helped us clean and pack up the apartment, which saved us so much stress, work and worry. She is the hardest workin' lady I know - we could not have made this move without her help. It was so hard to say goodbye, though it seems like it shouldn't be that big of a deal. I have been living away from home in a different state for nearly seven years.... But for some reason moving more than a 24-hour drive away seems so sad in many ways. I think I will just miss feeling like she is just a roadtrip away! Though, she's always a phonecall away and I know that if I really need her she will be there without a doubt. But I was just lucky to have her help, love, and support through this all. She's the best Mom in the world!!!



Kim let us stay with her for a few days (and David is still hanging around her place until next week when he is going to meet us in Texas). So we are forever thankful to her as well! Plus it was just fun to hang out with her for a while before moving far away. Trevor will miss his birthday buddy, but he's so lucky to have a great aunt to have such a special bond with. We love you Kimmy!!!!!!



During the last week we spent in Utah Trevor and I had so much fun hanging out with our best pals Parker and Laura. We will miss you guys so much! I am forever grateful to Laura for all her help with Trevor over the past year and for being my good friend - from playing basketball, hangin' at the pool, playing games, having a spa day, and just having a great time doing whatever.

Trevor and Parker at the duck pond.
Good-bye hugs.

So on we go, into this new and exciting chapter of our lives!

2 comments:

Danelle said...

Thank you for finally updating your blog. Your haircut is SO cute. I love all the pictures so much. I especially love the one of Trevor walking down the road. As I was reading it I was sad that you guys had to move away from Utah and all the people around there, but I was immediately cheered up by the fact that you are moving here. It was a speedy recovery. Can't wait for you to get here!!!

Laura said...

Oh, you made me cry! We sure will miss you guys!