Monday, October 8

Conference Weekend

We had a great Conference weekend. Saturday Paul, Laura and Parker and Kim came to watch the afternoon session. We had a brunch (arguably a linner?? since it was closer to lunch/dinner), but we had a fruid salad and the famous Bleazard egg dish. I don't know whether everyone else liked it, but I felt like a kid at Christmas!

Trevor and Parker didn't have much use for conference, but had fun making mischief (as usual)!





We took a drive up to Alpine Loop on Sunday and took a walk through Cascade Springs. It was so beautiful! There was crisp white snow on the pine trees and bursts of yellow, red, and orange throughout.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Trevor looks so cute with my sweatshirt string in his mouth. He was loving that thing. And, by the way, I loved the egg dish! I would love the recipe, if you are willing to share! :)

Tasha Coltrin said...

Mel~~

He is just so cute!!! I hope I get to see you guys the next time you come to town.