Sunday, September 23

Parker's Birthday and more....

We've been busy busy the past week! Here are some of the highlights:



Danelle, Aaron, and Evan moved to Houston. This isn't necessarily a happy highlight (for us) because we'll miss them, but I'm sure they will be happy and enjoy living near the Hae Haes. We had to take a picture of the three boys before they left. Since pretty much all the bigger boys know how to do is hit and poke eyes, it was a little tricky getting a good picture, but this is the best one we could get.


Grandma and Grandpa Jones came to visit.
Brent and Barbara came for the football game this weekend and we had a great time with them here. We wish Trevor could see all his grandparents more often!

Parker's Birthday!
Parker (Trevor's cousin) turned 1 this week. I can't believe how fast time has flown by! But he was so cute and we had a great time hanging with everyone at his birthday party. Way to get that cup cake PJ!

Ryan was also in town for the game this weekend and stopped by with Brad for a while. Always good to see my favorite brother in law (from Boise). :)

Trevor climbs stairs!

Yikes! Trevor climbed his first stairs this week. He went all the way from the bottom of the stairs at Paul and Laura's clear to the top. I could tell he thought he was pretty smart and oh so tricky.



On a more serious note, when Trev started crawling a while back I honestly did not know what I was going to do!!! Work became nearly impossible because I felt like no matter what I did, no matter how many toys I surrounded the little guy with, he would be crawling over and looking up at me with those big baby browns, whining until I picked him up. Ugh! I was not able to get ANYTHING done. I never imagined working full time from home with a baby would be this hard. It's draining and some days I feel like I've gotten nothing done, but all I've done is worked?!?! But, I feel like this week we're making a break through and things are a little more manageable. Maybe my expectations have just changed; I really don't know! But I do finally feel like we can make this work. I feel lucky just to have the opportunity to work at home and to work for such a great company! It is a blessing!


And last, but certainly not least...

Trevor, meet Pen!

Five minutes alone.... and here's the damage.


No words...except - What a wonderful week!

No comments: