Sunday, September 16

Mind over matter...

Any of you who know David have probably heard his little saying... "Not getting sick is just mind over matter. I just tell myself that I don't get sick, and I never get sick."

Riiight....

Poor guy has been sick this weekend. Adding insult to injury, BYU lost this weekend. He's recovering slowly but surely.

But Danelle and Aaron (and Evan, of course) came down this weekend to help with Trevor while I went to work on Friday. All the rest of the Utah fam (Kim, Paul, Laura, and Parker) - along with a few of Dave's friends - joined us to watch the game Saturday night.














One of Trevor's favorite play things is a toothbrush (yes, making his aunt AJ and uncle Aaron happy). He especially likes to look in the mirror while chomping on the bristles. Here he is sitting under the table hanging with David while slobbering all over it (and himself).

1 comment:

Tasha Coltrin said...

Mel~~

Your little boy is so cute!! I'm sorry that we didn't get to see each other. Hopefully next time you come we can. I'm so glad you are a blogger too. Now I can see what you are up too.