Thursday, April 16

playtime at the park

Thanks to some good weather, Trevor and I have spent most of our time this week playing with his friends/cousins at the park or playing ball outside. Trevor loves going to different parks, I wish I had his little voice recorded when he asks if we're going to a "different one" because it's just so cute. Any park other than the one in our neighborhood is a different one and is so much more exciting. We went to Northshore Park in the Woodlands on Tuesday with his little buddy Jorge and played soccer, went down slides, and watched the ducks. Then Wednesday met up with the cousins at Meyer park. Evan and Trevor (especially Evan!) are little dare devils when it comes to climbing! I'm surprised at how strong they are.

Little Chase snoozin' at the park.

Notice how Evan is climbing in all of the pictures that I got of him. He was either running or climbing pretty much every second we were there.








This was from Tuesday watching the ducks.

He's so much fun - I'm always smiling so cheesy.

2 comments:

Danelle said...

Nice work on the blog. It looks really good. Trevor is just so cute and fun!!

George and Caralee said...

Trevor got his "hairs" cut! He is so adorable and I love the pic of you two together! What fun you are having. Spring has Sprung for us finally...I hope it lasts for a while.