Friday, July 25

LOST

Most of you who were smart enough to start watching this show 4 years ago when it came out are probably wondering why on earth I am posting about LOST in the middle of the summer. Well, while all of you who are going through withdrawals and waiting breathlessly for the next season to begin in the new year, we are just getting started. The summer can be a lonely, boring time for TV junkies like David (and myself, yes I admit it!). This year we decided that since there's nothing good on that we'd get LOST. Seriously, it is blowing my mind. We'll usually spend a late evening at the Hae Haes' (I think there have been nights that we stayed up til 2 or 3) getting about 4-8 episodes in every weekend. I ususally end up having the craziest nightmares about insane people chasing me through the jungle, but it's totally worth it. Tonight, Carin is going to be nice enough to watch Trev while Dave and I go on a date, then we're going to all get LOST in the mid season 3 (so no spoilers people!). We're hooked! I have to say... and I never thought I would.... I like this even better than 24. Sorry Jack (Bauer, that is)!

2 comments:

Andrea Cutler said...

We knew you would see the light! Welcome to the COOL show fan club!

brittani c. said...

I am so excited for you...I'm a new 'Lost' convert as of this year. I didn't know why people were so freaked about it, but the show totally pulls you in. I'm psyched for the next season!