Wednesday, April 9

Conference Weekend and Buzzcuts

Hope everyone had a great Conference weekend. We watched conference online at Danelle and Aaron's and chased after the little ones. I enjoyed the talks that I actually heard, and I love President Monson. I thought the cover of this month's Ensign really depicted who he is. Warm and happy and real.

Sunday afternoon I gave David a haircut and David gave Trevor a little buzz. It's not totally bald, but a cute little short do. I wonder if he looks at all like his Grandpa George when he was little? I have to say that I think the poor boy looks like his mom. Especially the picture that I put over on the side where he's smiling really big. Mom, you'll have to do a comparison and let me know.

So here is a before and after.

BEFORE
(consequently... this is Trevor on the verge of a meltdown. he has this new, fake mad face. it's so funny, but i've yet to capture it in all it's glory.)

AFTER
lookin good!


PEEK-A-BOO! out on Carin's front step

9 comments:

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
George and Caralee said...

I can't believe you cut his hair!! That settles it...I am coming to TX every 4 weeks to give the boys a haircut!!!
Actually it looks really cute and I would dare say Trevor looks a lot like his Papa George did at that age. G'ma J always buzzed Dad's hair for the warm weather. Hopefully it doesn't lead to the haircut Papa sports now!! HEEHEE! Just kidding- bald is beautiful, honey!
No matter what haircut you have Trevor, you are my handsome boy!!!

Laura said...

We love the buzzcut!

A note for David...I talked to my brother who confirmed that he accidentally posted his comment twice, so he deleted the second one. So, learn how to post a comment before you go accusing others of 'comment deletion.' We would still love to hear your comment...

Rebekah said...

Mel- Your little boy is getting cuter and cuter! I hope you're doing so great!
love, rebekah

JoJo said...

Buzz cuts are so fun, cuts shampoo time in half! And don't we all know how good that is... He is so cute, seriously so cute.

Tasha Coltrin said...

I love the haircut. He is just so cute. He just has the cutest smile.

Masons said...

What a cutie! Love those beautiful eyes.

brittani c. said...

I like how he's dressed in BYU to the hilt. How are things now that you've moved and settled in? Hopefully things are going well. :)

Brandon and Natalie said...

Did you used to be Johnson??? I am blog hopping (a favorite past time...) I stumbled across yours and you've given me a jackpot of new blogs:) It's Natalie (Gordon)
Your little guy is so cute!